January 27, 2014

Some Recent Posts for the Good Men Project

January has been a busy writing month, but - I realize - not in this space.  I have, however, been keeping busy writing on the side for the Good Men Project, mixing in Sports-related stories with other stuff.

This month, I have written on sports comeback and rags to riches storieshow our relationship with sports changes as we grow up, and the important connection between sports and social change in our MLK Day Sports Special.

I've also written about war, covered popular Super Bowl commercials and Olympics political satire commercials, and written about the NFL playoff matchups and silly Super Bowl prop bets.

I've also shared a humorous un-sportsmanlike moment in the wake of the much overblown Richard Sherman controversy, as well as one of the best movie/dance mashups I have ever seen.

No comments: