February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines!

Happy Valentines Day to all!

The kids enjoyed sharing little "valentimes" treats with their classes. (And we enjoyed these days when your kids are happy to be your valentine!)

We have previously written about giri choco, and the valentines tradition here in Japan. (A "brilliant" marketing campaign that more than doubles valentines day profits for Japanese chocolate companies!)

Mike got a beautiful box of chocolate Japanese fans from some co-workers.


Our favorite quote of the day was on the card attached to the box of chocolates that Mike got for Ilena: "I wish I could have the stomach filled with love alone." Romantic, eh?

2 comments:

Semsavblanc said...

Does that come from the song 'Yummy, yummy, yummy, I've got love in my tummy'? Seriously, what would that actually feel like?

Unknown said...

H U N G R Y ! ! !
But I'm a pragmatist!